Karavali College of Pharmacy
Admission Details (Eligibility, Duration Of Course) :: B.Pharm
- Candidates who have passed two years P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board of universities with not less than 40% marks in any combination comprising P.C.M. or P.C.B.(minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B.) or P.C.M.B, P.C. and computer Sciences, P.C. and Electronics.
Note: In respect of the candidates who have taken P.C.M.B combination, the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B. whichever is higher shall be considered for the purpose of admission.
- In case of students belonging to SC/ST or Category-I, the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.Pharm course shall be not less than 35% in P.U.C. or its equivalent examination (P.C.B, or P.C.M. or P.C.M.B.), P.C and Computer Science, P.C and Electronics.
- Candidates who have scored less than 40% marks in (10+2) but who have completed B.Sc. Degree with Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects in combination with any two of the following subjects, namely, Physics or Mathematics, or Microbiology, or Botany, or Zoology or Bio-technology or computer sciences or Electronics securing not less than 40% marks in aggregate are eligible for admission to first year B.Pharm course.
- Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course are eligible to be admitted directly to II B.Pharm course and shall have to study Mathematics Computer science & Statistics of I B.Pharm in addition to the II B.Pharm subjects.
Admission Details (Eligibility, Duration of Course) :: M.Pharm
- A candidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences or B.Pharm examination of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or Pharmacy council of India (PCI) and /or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E) for the purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualification examination shall be eligible for the admission to the M.Pharm course.
- Further, Pharmacy teachers having recognize B.Pharm qualification and with minimum of five years of teaching experience in an institution approved by A.I.C.T.E and PCI will be eligible provided they have scored not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years in B.Pharm).
- For SC/ST (Karnataka Category-I candidates the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying examinations.
- The course of study including submission of dissertation on the topic registered shall be of 24 months (two years) duration from the commencement of academic term..
- The study of M.Pharm course shall be of annual system that includes M.Pharm Part-I, extending for twelve months from the commencement of academic term and M.Pharm part-II of twelve months duration. At the end of M.Pharm Part-I, there shall be an university examination of M.Pharm Part-I. At the end of M.Pharm Part-II, the candidate shall submit a dissertation on the topic approved by the University
The completed application with all documents should be forwarded to :
KARAVALI GROUP OF COLLEGES,
N.H.17, Near Kottara Chowki,
MANGALORE - 575 013.
|Phone||: (0824) 2455656, 2452931|
|Tel/ Fax||: (0824) 2455656|